Thursday, September 29, 2011

Minecraft Adventure Map

It's finished!!!!!... My new minecraft adventure map! This thing is just huge and I've put lots and lots,... and lots of work into it.

The map can be found in the downloads section or you can get it here: Minecraft map save.


You start the adventure by going through the main doors where you'll have to defeat monsters and solve some puzzles to continue. The building is jam packed with traps, monsters, twists and turns.

This map is meant for people who like to play hard (that means with monsters on).

Main entrance.

I built this map to be really super tough. 

I challenge people to enter it without any gear; I did design it so someone really good at minecraft should be able to get through empty handed (you'll find plenty of gear hidden inside).


If you die you'll re-spawn about halfway through the map. You'll miss a lot that way. So dying really super sucks.



I built the levels and challenges in such a way that there are always two ways to defeat them and two ways around everything (except the end challenge).

If you want to play the map again or start over you'll need to delete the saved game and write it again into your save folder. The reason is that many of the traps don't reset or are so destructive that they tear up parts of the map! Unless you cheat, you won't even be able to enter the map again, so you'll need to rewrite the saved game to start over.



 Oh yeah,.. and I built a new art gallery and fancy waterside restaurant:

Art Gallery

Restaurant
So I hope you enjoy all my hard work and please let me know what you think if you try it, but please remember, I said it was reeeeeeely tough ;)


I'm going to try and make a video of it soon.

I started this some time ago so it is entirely made in the 1.7.3 build. It should work just fine in 1.8 or 1.9 pre release.

No comments:

Post a Comment