Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stop Enderman From Picking Up Blocks Mod

I figure most of you have put a lot of time into your worlds. I know I have. So that's why I don't understand the enderman mob. It seems his sole purpose is to pick apart all our hard work! I don't know about you but I don't want to turn minecraft into repaircraft.

So I found a mod that stops the enderman from picking up blocks. Get it here: Enderman Mod.

To install: you'll need 7zip (free) or WinZip (not free) to open your minecraft.jar file.

Go to C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar

Right click the minecraft.jar file and open with 7zip.

Once open drag the gz.class file into the minecraft.jar archive.

Delete the META.INF folder

Close 7zip.

Done! No more repaircraft and back to building.

I didn't write this mod so my thanks goes out to the original author. You can find his post and more info here. There is also a 1.9 mod and a mod that changes the enderman sounds.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment